Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bridesmaid and Maid of Honor To Be Cookies!


So to officially ask four special people to be my bridesmaids and maid of honor I decided to make cookies. I found some dress, shoe, and cake cookie cutters online and they were perfect for the ones I wanted to use for the cookies. I thought sending the girls some surprise cookies to ask them to be in my party would be unexpected and delicious. I'll have to post their answers once they respond! For now, here are some photos of the cookie decorating process.



Here are the cookies baked and naked. They came out 
a little puffy in spots, but nothing a little royal 
icing can't hide and they do taste yummy!




Plate full of all of the decorated cookies




  
Plate with one set of bridesmaid cookies (Jamie's)




Cookies all wrapped up in yellow polka-dot cellophane bags with ribbon




All boxed up and ready to ship!!

No comments:

Post a Comment